Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Dang Locker Gnomes!

You're not going to believe this, but I have been trapped in a gym locker.
Those mischievous locker gnomes slammed the door shut when I went to grab
my gym bag.

Ok I was stretching that a bit everyone knows that locker gnomes don't exist,
it was really those pesky refrigerator trolls!!

Now back to reality.
So far I (and the entire family) have gone through 1 seasonal cold, 1 stomach virus, and 1 case of Strep throat.

Did they hit all at once you ask? No they had it perfectly timed at 1 and 1/2 week intervals.

Did it hit everyone at the same time you ask? No one would get it ride it as far as they could, and pass it to the next family member like some sort of relay event.

Did you ever catch the culprit(s) that introduced the bugs? Yes one is about 24 inches tall and 1 year of age, the other 3 feet 10 inches tall and 5 and 1/2 years of age. The older one had accomplices. I hold his entire group of Kindergarten classmates responsible.
The 3 week period after Christmas was scary, everyday there would be a different group missing from his class. Musical chairs played with groups of 5. Poor kids.

Anyway, hopefully I'm back as it has been two weeks since the Strep throat and I now feel well enough to ride my bike once again now that the antibiotics are over.

Official Weigh-In coming Saturday.

PS Kim your week 105 picture history looked great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

You're alive!

Although you didn't post the promised Saturday Stats - can't have everything I guess.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

Sorry I got sidetracked with my nephew's birthday party.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home