Friday, October 07, 2005

Week 3

Welcome to all of the new Knights!

Only managed to knock off a pound this past week.
I got hit with the double whammy of foods to avoid over the weekend.
I can allow one night of deviation, and I even prepared for it in advance.
But the second night was a complete surprise. I spent the majority of Sunday moving
washers and dryers for some folks. I had just finished up and was preparing to head out the door, when I'm told I can't leave because they had pizzas on the way, their way of thanking me for the help. What can you do in such a situation? I didn't want to hurt their feelings so I felt obligated to eat 2 pieces.
I guess I should thank them again for the pizza, because it has motivated me to increase the amount of time I have spent on my bike since Tuesday's weigh-in.

Plus I have started to regain my ability to spin a high cadence, which makes me really happy.


SW: 205
CW: 196
TW: 175
WL: 9
WR:21

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Greetings Sir Semisolid.

Unfortunately I need to inform you that your link to my site doesn't work

-Sir Man Boobs-

1:00 PM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

Fixed!
Amazing what a missing " can do to a link!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

Thanks for tip on establishing landmarks. That is a very good idea.
Right now I'm trying to compensate for a new digital scale I purchased for the home. Wouldn't you know this one list me as 5 pounds heavier when I compare it with my old "spring" scale.
Leaves me with a conversion dilemma. :)
Actually I will probably just adjust my original starting weight to 210 and go from there.

I had to edit this post. I originally though it was a 3 pound difference, but it is more like 5-6.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Temposchlucker said...

That's why I leave my scale in the lavatory. Because of the moisty air the springs become rusty and stiff. . .

1:48 AM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

Lol!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home