Thursday, October 13, 2005

Week 4 - The Good, the Bad, and the Pudgy

Well the good news is I lost 2 pounds for the week!
The bad news is I sort of gained 5 back due to a new digital bathroom scale.
It was long past time for a new scale, my old spring scale would flucuate readings plus or minus a pound or two with the same weigh-in session. So I got to looking around at the various models available and decided to go with a digital Weight-watchers model that reads in one/tenth increments of a pound (or kilogram if one so chooses). It also will store & recall your weight which is cool. (Eliminates any excess thinking energy that I could be using to focus on weight loss.)
After getting back home and doing some comparison test between the scales I realized
My old scale was reading 5 pounds less than the new. So to avoid confusion I have decided to adjust all of my stats to reflect my weight taken from the digital scale.
Which means that I was pudgier than I originally thought.
Even with the minor set back I still managed to lose 11.1 pounds in a month, giving me a 2-3/4 pounds per week average.

SW: 210*
CW: 198.9
TW: 175
WL: 11.1
WR: 23.9

Digital Scale Adjustment*

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

11lbs in a month is good going - well done!

1:11 AM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

Thanks Guys!
I appreciate all of the support. I'm taking baby steps and trying to "work the plan". :)
Simply changing what I eat and when has been the key so far. I now replace the processed crap with fruit and vegetables. I’m also trying to avoid eating after 6 pm.
Next step is to include more exercise in my weekly routine.

Having feedback from both current members and graduates of successful plans definitely makes things easier.
Keep up the good work!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home