Thursday, October 20, 2005

Week 5 - A Fistful of Doughnuts

Nah I didn't have any doughnuts, it’s my pathetic attempt at continuing the Spaghetti western
theme. Mmmm spaghetti...

Dropped 2 pounds this week.
I think I'm in love with my digital scale, I find myself weighing-in all times of the day.
Of course my main concern is the morning weigh-in. Still it is kind of neat to track the fluctuations that can occur through out the course of the day.
Now that I am maintaining my eating schedule the peaks and valleys are leveling out into gently rolling hills.
I'm beginning to think that all of the frequent scale visits tend to keep me more focused on my weight loss goal. It’s hard to justify a small snack when the scale says other-wise.

SW: 210
CW: 196.9
TW: 175
WL: 13.1
WR: 21.9

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Congratulations on the 2lbs. Beware of obsession...

2:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there ... Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself as the newest Knight. I liked the "fistful of donuts" theme. :)

I prefer to weigh myself just once a week. I like the weekly payoff without having to worry about the day to day ups and downs.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

Howdy!
Welcome to the Family!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Don Q. said...

I think the frequent weighings are a good thing so long as you don't put too much stock in them. In fact, as Lord Lessismore points out, you will soon come to recognize the fickle nature of daily weight.

I also think that weight is not really the best indicator of health/fitness/slimness. It is however the easiest to track.

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home