Thursday, October 27, 2005

Week 6 - For a Few Donuts More

Still plodding along, just exercising 3 times per week and watching my diet.
Dropped 1.7 pounds

Let me expand a little on my previous post, I have a pretty good idea of what my weight will be before I step on the scale. I just use the weigh-ins as a source of reinforcement to help maintain
my focus, to serve as a reminder of how far I have come. I don't get excited if my weight goes up throughout the course of the day.
As a heart-rate monitor is to an athlete, so should the scale be to the dieter. Just a simple way to receive feedback, and track progress.
By weighing in frequently I don't encounter any surprises, and it allows me to tailor my plan
when necessary.

SW: 210
CW: 195.2
TW: 175
WL: 14.8
WR: 20.2

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Well done on the 1.7lbs. Looking forward to your next title - are you going to keep the spaghetti western theme?

2:57 AM  
Blogger Sancho Pawnza said...

Thanks!

Not sure about continuing the spaghetti western theme.
I'd hate to get stereo-typed. I may branch out into other areas.

Besides those were the only three movies that combined both the talents of Clint Eastwood and Sergio Leone.

I guess I could squeeze in "Once Upon a Time in the WesterN SizzliN"

For those not acquainted with the name it is a steak house chain here in the States. http://www.western-sizzlin.com/

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home